Financing with Affirm
Pay over time, on your terms.
Buy with Affirm - and pay off your purchase in easy, fixed monthly payments.
Rates from 10-30% APR.
From 3 to 36 Months
Pay over time for your luxury item on Jomashop.
Affirm & Jomashop have teamed up to offer easy financing - without a catch. There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay. For example, on a $3,000 purchase, pay only $97/month for 36 months at 10% APR. A down payment may be required.
Quick and Easy
Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
Checkout is easy, just select Affirm and enter some basic information for an instant loan decision.
SAFE & SECURE
There's no card number to steal, so your account stays secure.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Pick a loan that fits your budget - choose to pay off your purchase in installments from 3 all the way up to 36 months. For example, on a $3,000 purchase, pay only $97/month for 36 months at 10% APR. A down payment may be required.
Your loan is complete and we can process your order immediately.
Choose your monthly payments
Affirm designed its loans to offer you flexibility and control over your budget. Affirm offers rates from as low as 10-30% APR based on your credit. Actual rates will be shown at checkout. For example, on a $3,000 purchase, pay only $97/month for 36 months at 10% APR. A down payment may be required.
Real People, Real Support
Affirm has a dedicated team in San Francisco at Affirm HQ, ready to answer your questions and help out however they can.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information does Affirm require?
- Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your entity.
- Why was I prompted for a checking account?
- Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps Affirm verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
- Does Affirm perform a credit check?
- Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm perform a 'soft' credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This 'soft' credit check will not affect your credit score.
- Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
- Affirms tries hard to approve every purchase but sometimes can't approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
- How do I pay my bills?
- You can pay your Affirm bills online at www.affirm.com/pay. They accept payment by debit card, bank transfer and check.
- Are there any penalties for paying off my loan early?
- No, there are no prepayment penalties or fees for paying off your loan early. Also, if you pay off your entire loan before the final due date, you will pay interest only for the period that you borrowed the money. Affirm rebates any unearned portion of the finance charge for the remaining loan period. To see the total pay-off amount, go to your Affirm account and click on ‘Make Payment’.
For more information contact Affirm at [email protected] or by calling 855-423-3729.