• FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS WITH COUPON CODE "FASTSHIP"

Forgot Password?

Please enter your email address below. You will recieve a link to reset your password.

CREATE AN ACCOUNT

Tissot T-Race Men's Watch T048.417.27.057.04
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Tissot T-Race Men's Watch T048.417.27.057.04 Tissot T-Race Men's Watch T048.417.27.057.04 Tissot T-Race Men's Watch T048.417.27.057.04 Tissot T-Race Men's Watch T048.417.27.057.04

Tissot T-Race Men's Watch Item No. T048.417.27.057.04

Spring Sale Event
  • $650.00
  • $395.23

$379.00

(42% off)

In Stock.Free Shipping

Added To Your Wishlist!

Thank you for creating an account. This product has been saved to your Wishlist.

Added To Your Wishlist!

This product has been saved to your Wishlist.

More choices:
Details
Brushed and polished steel case with a orange rubber strap. Fixed black bezel. Black dial with index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions. minute markers. tachymeter around the outer rim.. Dial Type: Analog. Date display appears at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three: 1/10th seconds, 30 minutes, 60 seconds sub-dials. Quartz movement. Eta g10.211 engine. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Pull / push crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 43 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Band length: 7 inches. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph, tachymeter. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Tissot T-Race Men's Watch T048.417.27.057.04.

Information

• Tissot
  • T-Race
  • T048.417.27.057.04
  • Men's
  • Swiss Made
  • Quartz
  • ETA Caliber G10.211

Case

• 43 mm
  • Brushed and Polished Steel
  • Round
  • Solid

Dial

• Analog
  • Black
  • Sapphire
  • Arabic Numerals mark the 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions. Minute Markers. Tachymeter around the outer rim.
  • Three: 1/10th Seconds, 30 Minutes, 60 Seconds Sub-dials
  • Fixed Black
  • Pull / Push

Band

• Strap
  • Rubber
  • Orange
  • 7 inches
  • 20 mm
  • Deployment

Features

• 100 meters / 330 feet
  • Date display appears at the 3 o'clock position
  • Chronograph, Date, Hour, Minute, Second, Tachymeter
  • Calendar, Chronograph, Rubber

Additional Info

• Sport Watches
  • 2 Year Jomashop Warranty
  • TIST0484172705704
  • T0484172705704
  • Watches
Shipping

Domestic Shipping Policy

Location shipping method Price
Continental US - Order under $100 Economy $5.99
Continental US - Order over $100 Economy FREE

Air and ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays. Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.

International Shipping & Duty Charges

Jomashop.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.

For more information on International Shipping policies, please visit International Shipping.

Guarantee

The Jomashop Guarantee

• Jomashop guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • No restocking fee on items under $4000
  • No sales tax charged except in NY State
  • All our watches have the original manufacturer's serial numbers intact.
  • 1 to 5 Year Warranty on all watches

30 day money back guarantee

At Jomashop.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply create an RMA & send your item back to Jomashop in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Some conditions may apply. Please read our full return policy.

All Our Products:

• are brand new, authentic, in the original box with manuals.
  • have the original manufacturer's serial numbers intact.
  • have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).

Your information is safe & secure

Your comfort, security and confidence are our utmost concern. All transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies. We never share any of your information.

Reviews

Write A Review 1 Review for Tissot T-Race Men's Watch T048.417.27.057.04 Write A Review

like it

Review by andrew b(Posted on March 13, 2016)

my first jomashop purchase- arrived on time and much less than regular jeweler.... (esp. with no sales tax outside of NY) this was kind of a test purchase before I spend more --- authentic, with all tags, labels etc in place in a box with the books as described. One thing that did worry me was the lack of 'factory' warranty from 'authorized dealer' but if you read the factory warranty, it doesn't cover anything beyond the movement so it is pretty much the same as the JS warranty but at much less cost, so what I did is open the box, set it and leave it alone for a couple of days to make sure it kept time (30 day return policy) before wearing it--- It works fine and is my new favorite watch.

now the watch: I get many compliments on the color and appearance - orange face with orange band---- one word of caution for any of these watches: you have to cut the band to size it so be VERY sure you remove the correct number of 'links' in the rubber band because once its cut, you're done........ it is very hard to find replacements anywhere and one of the best parts of the appearance is the colored band - very distinctive. Im very happy with it and it is one of my new favorites. look for tube video on sizing it-- very simple.

1 Items

per page
Questions
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions
I would like buy one deliver to Hong Kong , could you advise the delivery date?
William on May 14, 2015
Hi, I live in England, can I please have a full price for the watch, postage, and import duty?

Kind regards,

Mark.
Markrea on Mar 18, 2015
Hi, I live in England, do you have a price for shipping and import duty on a tissot t race in Orange please?

Kind regards,

Mark.
Markrea on Mar 18, 2015

Email to a Friend

• List multiple emails separated by commas.
  • Your friend will receive a message with a link to this page.