• FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS WITH COUPON CODE "FASTSHIP"

Forgot Password?

Please enter your email address below. You will recieve a link to reset your password.

CREATE AN ACCOUNT

Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Men's Watch T0636101603700
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Men's Watch T0636101603700 Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Men's Watch T0636101603700 Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Men's Watch T0636101603700 Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Men's Watch T0636101603700

Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Men's Watch T0636101603700 Item No. T063.610.16.037.00

Spring Sale Event
  • $300.00
  • $184.33

$174.99

(42% off)

In Stock.Free Shipping

Added To Your Wishlist!

Thank you for creating an account. This product has been saved to your Wishlist.

Added To Your Wishlist!

This product has been saved to your Wishlist.

More choices:
Details
Stainless steel case with a brown leather strap. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 7 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Butterfly clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Mens Watch T0636101603700.

Information

• Tissot
  • Tradition
  • T063.610.16.037.00
  • Men's
  • Swiss Made
  • Quartz
  • ETA Caliber F06.111

Case

• 42 mm
  • 7 mm
  • Stainless Steel
  • Round
  • Solid

Dial

• Analog
  • Silver
  • Sapphire
  • Silver-tone
  • Arabic Numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute Markers around the outer rim
  • Index
  • Fixed Stainless Steel

Band

• Strap
  • Leather
  • Brown
  • 20 mm
  • Butterfly

Features

• 30 Meters / 100 Feet
  • Date display at the 3 o'clock position
  • Date, Hour, Minute, Second
  • Calendar, Leather, Stainless Steel

Additional Info

• Casual Watches
  • 2 Year Jomashop Warranty
  • TIST0636101603700
  • T063 610 16 037 00, T063-610-16-037-00, T063/610/16/037/00, T0636101603700
  • Watches
Shipping

Domestic Shipping Policy

Location shipping method Price
Continental US - Order under $100 Economy $5.99
Continental US - Order over $100 Economy FREE

Air and ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays. Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.

International Shipping & Duty Charges

Jomashop.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.

For more information on International Shipping policies, please visit International Shipping.

Guarantee

The Jomashop Guarantee

• Jomashop guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • No restocking fee on items under $4000
  • No sales tax charged except in NY State
  • All our watches have the original manufacturer's serial numbers intact.
  • 1 to 5 Year Warranty on all watches

30 day money back guarantee

At Jomashop.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply create an RMA & send your item back to Jomashop in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Some conditions may apply. Please read our full return policy.

All Our Products:

• are brand new, authentic, in the original box with manuals.
  • have the original manufacturer's serial numbers intact.
  • have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).

Your information is safe & secure

Your comfort, security and confidence are our utmost concern. All transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies. We never share any of your information.

Reviews

Write A Review 5 Reviews for Tissot T Classic Tradition Silver Dial Brown Leather Men's Watch T0636101603700 Write A Review

Impressive

Review by Henry(Posted on August 31, 2014)

I owned this watch a year ago but unfortunately lost it recently. I really liked the size of the face and the simplicity in its style. The only difference between the two is the darkness of the straps, which both looked good. I recommend this watch for persons with larger wrists, as since I have gotten larger, it has started to suite me a lot better.

Larger face, quality and classy watch

Review by Clarky(Posted on August 31, 2014)

This watch is very classy with a white dial face. Nothing extravagant. The dial face on a larger size. The watch is light. The band is a dark brown and a bit stiff. I like the clasp feature of the band, which was one of the reasons that attracted me to this watch. I highly recommend if you are looking for a quality and leather band classy watch.

Comes with small watchband

Review by Greg Pessagno(Posted on August 31, 2014)

Be aware that this watch ships with a small watchband. After contacting Jomashop, I was instructed to purchase a large band from Tissot.

I did and it ate up all my savings gained by purchasing the watch at Jomashop. The local jeweler would have exchanged band at no cost. Even with the larger band, the watch sits oddly on my wrist. It's a beautiful watch though. I have purchased 10 watches from Jomashop with high satisfaction. Can't beat the prices.

load more reviews

5 Items

per page
Questions
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 12 answers
Is the band color brown or more like a dark brown?
moe t on Sep 24, 2015
BEST ANSWER: My watch arrived with a very dark brown band, I cannot vouch for them all being the same. I had intended to swap out the band for black but it is so dark I have not bothered to. It is a great looking watch that has attracted a lot of comments
Will the strap fit an eight to eight and a half inch wrist? What would you charge for guaranteed overnight shipping to Denver, Co. Please advise ASAP.
Jean S on Dec 7, 2015
BEST ANSWER: I would be tight - I am slightly bigger than 8" but also slightly less than a full 8 1/2 and I am on the penultimate hole in the band. I have to say it is a fabulous looking watch I get asked about it all the time if it doesn't work out there are many internet offers on new bigger bands that would still make this a great price for a great watch. As a consumer I have no idea what they would charge you for shipping.
Does the Tissot Traditional watch come with the original watchband that Tissot sells? Another customer mentioned beware that the watchband is small. Not sure what that means.
jackie n on Aug 27, 2015
BEST ANSWER: I believe it to be a Tissot band, the clasp is embossed with their logo which a generic would not have. I have a large wrist and I am wearing it on the 2nd or 3rd hole from the end so it can go bigger.
How does this watch keep its charge?
A shopper on Nov 22, 2015
BEST ANSWER: I've had this watch for approximately six months and really like it. I haven't had any problems with battery charge!
What are the costums required if i want it shipped to Toronto, Canada
And what shipping costs ?
Thanks
Samar I on Jun 6, 2015

Email to a Friend

• List multiple emails separated by commas.
  • Your friend will receive a message with a link to this page.