• FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS WITH COUPON CODE "FASTSHIP"

Forgot Password?

Please enter your email address below. You will recieve a link to reset your password.

Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Sport Men's Watch T0484173705700
Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge
Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Sport Men's Watch T0484173705700 Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Sport Men's Watch T0484173705700 Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Sport Men's Watch T0484173705700 Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Sport Men's Watch T0484173705700

Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Sport Men's Watch Item No. T0484173705700

Write the First Review

Spring Sale Event
  • $725.00
  • $440.83

$425.00

(41% off)

In Stock.Free Shipping

Added To Your Wishlist!

Thank you for creating an account. This product has been saved to your Wishlist.

Added To Your Wishlist!

This product has been saved to your Wishlist.

More choices:
Details
Black PVD stainless steel case with a black rubber strap. Black PVD bezel. Black dial with index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. minute markers. tachymeter scale around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three - 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10th of a second. ETA Caliber G10.211 quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Solid case back. Case size: 45 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph, tachymeter, date. Casual watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made. Tissot T-Race Chronograph Quartz Sport Mens Watch T0484173705700.

Information

• Tissot
  • T-Race
  • T0484173705700
  • Men's
  • Swiss Made
  • Quartz
  • ETA Caliber G10.211

Case

• 45 mm
  • Black PVD Stainless Steel
  • Round
  • Solid

Dial

• Analog
  • Black
  • Sapphire
  • Arabic Numerals mark the 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute Markers. Tachymeter Scale around the outer rim
  • Index
  • Three - 60 Seconds, 30 Minutes and 1/10th of a Second
  • Hands
  • Black PVD

Band

• Strap
  • Rubber
  • Black
  • Deployment

Features

• 100 meters / 330 feet
  • Date display at the 3 o'clock position
  • Chronograph, Date, Hour, Minute, Second
  • Calendar, Chronograph, Rubber, Stainless Steel

Additional Info

• Casual Watches
  • 2 Year Jomashop Warranty
  • TIST0484173705700
  • Watches
Shipping

Domestic Shipping Policy

Location shipping method Price
Continental US - Order under $100 Economy $5.99
Continental US - Order over $100 Economy FREE

Air and ground shipment time frames are business days only, and exclude weekends and/or holidays. Orders outside the 48 continental States require Second Day or Next Day Air service.

International Shipping & Duty Charges

Jomashop.com does not assess duties for international orders and they are subsequently subject to applicable customs, import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.

For more information on International Shipping policies, please visit International Shipping.

Guarantee

The Jomashop Guarantee

• Jomashop guarantees you the utmost in quality, authenticity, and reputability
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • No restocking fee on items under $4000
  • No sales tax charged except in NY State
  • All our watches have the original manufacturer's serial numbers intact.
  • 1 to 5 Year Warranty on all watches

30 day money back guarantee

At Jomashop.com, your complete satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase simply create an RMA & send your item back to Jomashop in its new, unused condition, with original packaging and we will be happy to provide you with either a full refund of the purchase price or a store credit toward an exchange (excluding shipping & handling charges). Some conditions may apply. Please read our full return policy.

All Our Products:

• are brand new, authentic, in the original box with manuals.
  • have the original manufacturer's serial numbers intact.
  • have a 1 to 5 year warranty program (see our warranty section for details).

Your information is safe & secure

Your comfort, security and confidence are our utmost concern. All transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies. We never share any of your information.

Reviews

No reviews yet

Questions
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 6 answers
How long does shipping normally take?
Justin H on Jan 23, 2016
BEST ANSWER: 2 or 3 days. I used the free shipping option. I live in the Atlanta, GA area
does that watch bring tissot warrenty?
Arturo R on Sep 9, 2015
BEST ANSWER: I believe the two year warranty for this watch is through Jomashop. I have the Automatic version of this watch and love it!
Hi I'm living in Melbourne. So are you guys doing the shipping to Melbourne. If it's how long will take ? Thanks
nate dino on Oct 21, 2015
BEST ANSWER: Nate:
I live in California, USA so I don't really know how long it would take to ship to Melbourne but I can tell you that shipping to California which quicker than I ever expected . Llama shops customer service in the quality of their products is second to none ! I can't imagine you would be disappointed in any aspects of this purchase .
Larry

Email to a Friend

• List multiple emails separated by commas.
  • Your friend will receive a message with a link to this page.